The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- Water Resources Committee Meeting
- May 19, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF Seattle Networking
- May 19, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- YMF - Community Service Storm Drain Marketing RSVP
- May 21, 10:00 - 12:00 p.m.
- Annual Cultural Resource Summit Register Online
- May 25 - 26
- University of Washington Spring Social
- May 26, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- History & Heritage Meeting
- May 28, 8:45 - 10:00 a.m.
- Order of The Engineer Ceremony
- May 31, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF - Summer Picnic and Elections
- June 2, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Seattle Section Monthly Meeting Register Online
- June 8, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- YMF - Career Development Series RSVP
- June 21, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Girl Scout Day Camp RSVP
- August 2 - 4
- YMF - Annual Golf Tournament
- August 5
- Seattle Section Board of Directors Election
- UW Concrete Canoe Fundraiser
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.