The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- Mentoring Event - Conversations w/Civil Engineers RSVP
- November 4, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Water Resources Meeting
- November 17, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Seattle Section/COPRI Meeting Register Online
- November 30, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Seattle Section Meeting Register Online
- December 14, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- History & Heritage Meeting
- January 7, 8:45 - 10:00
- Dream Big Movie
- February 17
- STEM Exploration Night Register Online
- February 23, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
- Popsicle Strick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.