The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- SEAW Refresher Course
- February 3 - March 19
- Ports & Harbors Meeting Register Online
- February 25, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Monthly Section and Geotech Meeting Register Online
- February 26, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Career & Science Fair
- February 27, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- H&H Meeting
- February 28, 8:30 - 10:00
- Eastside Networking YMF
- March 2, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- ASCE Ski Retreat YMF
- March 6 - 8
- Tacoma Green Infrastructure Challenge
- March 5, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Regional Science & Engineering Fair
- March 7, 8:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Seattle Networking
- March 10, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- GIS for Hydraulic and Hydrologic ModelingRegister Online
- March 11 - 13, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.