The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- WRYMC Nominations
- December 5
- Seattle Section Meeting Register Online
- December 10, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- ASCE Video Contest Deadline
- December 12
- Annual Holiday Party & Toys for Tots!
- December 16, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Designing NonBuilding Structures Register Online
- January 15 - 16, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Financial Management for the Professional Engineer Register Online
- January 22 - 23, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Popsicle Stick Bridge Competition 2015
- February 7
- WRYMC 2015 Register Online
- February 20 - 21
- GIS for Hydraulic and Hydrologic ModelingRegister Online
- March 11 - 13, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
©2014, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.