The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- PSEC Engineering Fair RSVP
- February 6
- Continuing Education - Streambank Stabilization for Restoration and Flood Control
- February 10 - 12
- Water Resources - Brown Bag Meeting
- February 18, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- SWE ABJ Regional Conference
- February 18 - 21
- YMF - Community Service Event
- February 20, 10:00 - 12:00 p.m.
- YMF - Ski Trip
- March 4 - 6
- Continuing Education - Water Hammer in Transmission and Distribution Systems
- March 10 - 11
- 2016 - 2017 Officer Nominations
- March 31
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.