The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- Geotechnical Seminar Register Online
- May 1-2, 7:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Eastside Networking YMF
- May 4, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- HEC-RAS Computer Workshop Register Online
- May 5 - 8. 8:00 - 5:00 p.m
- Diversity Committee Meeting RSVP
- May 5, 11:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- PSEC Mentor Night Register Online
- May 6, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- UW ASCE Spring Social YMF
- May 8, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Monthly Section Meeting Register Online
- May 13, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- YMF Spring Picnic YMF
- May 14, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Seattle Networking & Mariner's Game YMF
- May 15, 5:30 - 9:00 p.m.
- Cultural Resource Protection Summit Register Online
- May 20 - 21
- Water Resources Meeting
- May 21, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- College & Career Fair Register Online
- May 21, 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Engineering Rocks! Register Online YMF
- May 23, 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Order of the Engineer Ceremony
- May 28, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Annual Executive Forum RSVP YMF
- May 29, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- ASCE Hiking YMF
- May 31, Time TBD
- PACTRANS Seminar
- June 4, 1:00 - 1:50 p.m.
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.