The Seattle Section was founded on June 30, 1913 and has grown to nearly 2,500 members within King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, San Juan, Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson Counties. The Section’s commitment to the advancement of civil engineers is demonstrated through its leadership, sense of community and dedication to the profession. From organizing professional development opportunities to recognizing the outstanding achievements of local civil engineers, the Section has a longstanding history of fostering the growth of civil engineers and celebrating their successes.
The Seattle Section is a proponent of key legislation to protect and advance the industry, and provides a unified voice for the area civil engineers. One of the most notable roles of the Section is promoting education through providing scholarship opportunities to aspiring civil engineers and hosting technical training programs for young professionals.
- Seattle Section Cenntenial Posters
- May 1 - 31
- Water Resources Monthly Meeting
- May 18, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF - Community Service Event RSVP
- May 20, 10:15 - 2:00 p.m.
- YMF - Professional Development Webiner Register Online
- May 23, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- WA Chapter American Concrete Institute - Seminar Register Online
- May 24, 12:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- COPRI Monthly Meeting Register Online
- May 24, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- YMF - Annual Picnic & Officer Elections
- May 25, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- History & Heritage Meeting
- May 27, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- YMF - Golf Tournament
- August 18, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.