- ASCE Diversity National
- ASCE for Kids
- ASCE Pre-College Outreach
- Women in Engineering ProActive Network (WEPAN) Knowledge Center
- Women's Guide to Master's Degrees
- Funding Sources
- Diversity Inc Magazine
- Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprise
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Federal Wage Rate Website
- FMLA (12 weeks unpaid/job protected leave)
- FMLA (break time/location for nursing mothers)
- WA State Dept of Labor & Industries (All company sizes)
- WA State Dept of Labor & Industries (24 weeks unpaid/job protected leave)
"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day." - Unknown
The mission of the ASCE diversity committee is to enhance access to the profession for minorities; to empower existing members to become visible mentors and counteract historical imbalances in the workforce; and to demonstrate that diversity and inclusion contribute to a healthy, productive work environment.
The committee meets on the fourth Monday of every other month from noon to 1:00 PM. Meetings alternate between different locations in Seattle and the HNTB office in Bellevue.
The Diversity Committee provides a great venue for engineering professionals in the Seattle area to get to know each other, socialize, and actively promote diversity and inclusiveness within the Society and the profession.
- YMF - Soccer Team RSVP
- January 2 - March 18
- Stanley D. Wilson Memorial Lecture RSVP
- March 23, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- YMF - Ballard Locks Tour RSVP
- March 25, 11:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- YMF - Eastside Networking Event
- March 28, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- YMF - Community Service Event
- March 30, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Geotechnical Seminars
- April 21 - 22
- YMF - Gold Tournament
- August 18
- Rebuiliding Together
- August 29, 8:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.