The North Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the north of Seattle primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Snohomish counties.
|Dawn Greenwood, PE||President||Pacific Woodtech Corporation||(360) 707-2200|
|Erik Andersen, P.E.||Immediate Past President||Aspect Consulting||(360) 746-8964|
|Mark Rose, PE||Younger Member Forum||GeoEngineers, Inc.||(360) 922-5106|
Please RSVP by emailing Seattle North Branch if you plan to attend.
YMF Social Gatherings
Regular YMF branch gatherings are held the first Thursday of every month, rotating from local brewery or tap house. Contact YMF President to get on the invite list.
WEI Student Chapter Meetings
Regular Washington Engineering Institute (WEI) meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, held at the WEI campus at 1414 Meador Avenue, Suite 104 Bellingham, WA 98229. Contact Student President to get on the invite list.
2019 Presentation Schedule
|January 16||Mt Vernon||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|February 21||TBD||Happy Hour||Engineers Week|
|March 20||Bellingham||Dinner Meeting||TBD|
- Annual Scholarships Now Open for Civil Engineering Students
- Apply by April 20, 2019
- ASCE WRE Lunch Presentation
- April 18, 12:00pm - 1:00pm | Brown & Caldwell Seattle Office
- ASCE Seattle Section Dinner Meeting Register
- April 24, 5:30pm - 8:00pm | Executive Inn, Seattle
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Chapter Meeting Register
- April 24, 5:30pm - 8:00pm | Mirabella, Seattle
- ASCE Seattle Geotechnical Group - Spring Short Course 2019: Excavation Support & Dewatering Register
- April 26, 7:15am - 4:30pm | Columbia Tower Club, Seattle
- ASCE Seattle Geotechnical Group - Spring Seminar 2019: Excavation Support & Dewatering Register
- April 27, 8:00am - 5:00pm | Kane Hall, University of Washington, Seattle
- Rebuilding Together 2019 - Volunteer Opportunity Register
- April 27, 8:00am - 4:00pm | West Seattle
- ASCE YMF Tech Talk: Construction Observation and Inspection
- April 30, 6:00pm - 7:00pm | Kennedy Jenks, Seattle
- UW Student Presentation Judges Needed
- April 30, 5:00pm - 6:30pm | More Hall, University of Washington, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteer Opportunity: Curiosity Days
- May 4 & May 5 | Pacific Science Center, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Annual Executive Forum
- May 23, 6:30pm - 8:30pm | Seattle Central Library
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee & Legislative Committee
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.