The North Branch serves members of the Seattle Section who live and/or work to the north of Seattle primarily in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Snohomish counties.
|Dawn Greenwood, PE||President||Pacific Woodtech Corporation||(360) 707-2200|
|Erik Andersen, P.E.||Immediate Past President||Aspect Consulting||(360) 746-8964|
|Mark Rose, PE||Younger Member Forum||GeoEngineers, Inc.||(360) 922-5106|
Please RSVP by emailing Seattle North Branch if you plan to attend.
YMF Social Gatherings
Regular YMF branch gatherings are held the first Thursday of every month, rotating from local brewery or tap house. Contact YMF President to get on the invite list.
WEI Student Chapter Meetings
Regular Washington Engineering Institute (WEI) meetings are held the second Thursday of every month, held at the WEI campus at 1414 Meador Avenue, Suite 104 Bellingham, WA 98229. Contact Student President to get on the invite list.
2019 Presentation Schedule
|January 16||Mt Vernon||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|February 21||TBD||Happy Hour||Engineers Week|
|March 20||Bellingham||Dinner Meeting||TBD|
- Call for 2018-2019 ASCE Seattle Local Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Award Nominations
- Entry Form Due: March 15, 2019
- Call for 2018-2019 ASCE Seattle Officer Nominations
- Nominations Due: March 20, 2019
- Annual Scholarships Now Open for Civil Engineering Students
- Apply by April 20, 2019
- Puget Sound Engineering Council Awards Dinner Sign Up
- February 16, 6:00pm - 8:00pm | Shoreline Community College
- ASCE YMF Eastside Networking Event
- February 20, 5:30pm - 7:30pm | Washington Talking Book & Braille Library
- ASCE YMF Volunteer Event at Washington Talking Book & Braille Library
- February 21, 5:00pm - 7:00pm | Tavern Hall, 505 Bellevue Sq, Bellevue
- ASCE YMF Tech Talk
- February 26, 6:00pm - 7:00pm | SoundEarth Strategies, 2811 Fairview Ave E, Seattle
- ASCE Seattle Joint February Dinner Meeting with the ASCE Geotechnical Group Register
- February 28, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Best Western Plus Executive Inn, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Westside Networking Event
- February 28, 5:00pm - 7:00pm | Outlander Brewing, 225 N 36th St, Seattle
- ASCE University of Washington Student Chapter Winter Social
- February 28, 5:00pm - 8:00pm | Husky Union Building (HUB), University of Washingtion, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.