The Seattle Section hosts and participates in a number of outreach activities ranging from community service to STEM outreach.
- Community Service
- Concrete Canoe Competition
- Engineers Without Borders
- K-12 Outreach
- Popsicle Stick Bridge Competition
- Puget Sound Engineering Council
- Engineering Mentor Nights - Check Events Page for Upcoming Events
- Resume Workshops
- Engineers Week Fair
- Steel Bridge Competition
- University Advisory Committe
- Outreach Materials
- Powerpoint Presentation
- ASCE National Links
- PSEC Links
ASCE, along with YMF participated in Rebuilding Together this year. The house we were assigned was on Fremont Ave. in Shoreline, WA, and was listed as a group home for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities. The scope of the project was carpet removal, installation of bed board in the bedrooms, demolition of a shed and possible replacement, and other miscellaneous repairs.
The Seattle Section of ASCE participates in King County's Adopt-A-Road program. The Seattle Section cleans up a two-mile stretch of 1st Ave South/Myers Way South in Seattle twice a year.
- YMF Spring Co-Ed Volleyball Sign Up Sign Up
- April-June 2018
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Dinner Meeting - The Wharf: Largest Waterfront Redevelopment Project in US Register
- May 23, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- Hike Little Si with ASCE YMF!
- May 26, 9:00am | Little Si Trailhead
- ASCE Seattle Dinner Meeting - LOCEA Awards and Presentations Register
- June 13, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- YMF Summer Picnic and Elections Add to Your Calendar
- June 14, 5:30pm-8:30pm | Volunteer Park
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed