As you can see from the photos above, the Seattle ASCE Younger Member Forum (YMF) gets involved in many activities from community service, to K-12 outreach, to professional development, to networking. See the YMF board page to see what other kinds of activities we do. Anything that you think would benefit for our group to participate in, feel free to let us know and we can make it happen. Our leadership team is enthusiastic and ready to go!
For this year, I hope to grow our group with new members and to organize events that gets everyone more active and interested in creating bonds that can last a lifetime, all the while reaching out into the community that we live in and affecting positive change.
If you want to be the catalyst for change at the local level, state level, or national level, ASCE can provide you with the tools to help you on your way. It just takes a 'Yes' to start. Join the YMF at a community service event. Join a technical committee in the Seattle Section. Join a society committee. We are in a profession that aims to better the world we live in. I ask that, in this new year, you choose to say 'Yes'!
Don Nguyen, PE
Seattle ASCE YMF
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Newsletter
- ASCE Joint Seattle and Tacoma-Olympia Section Dinner Register
- December 12, 5:30pm - 8:30pm | Embassy Suites - Churchill/Pimlico Room, Seattle
- ASCE YMF Mentorship Program Applications Due
- January 7
- ASCE Infrastructure Report Card Press Event
- January 17, 10:00am | Seattle City Hall, Seattle
- ASCE YMF January Volunteer Event - Farestart
- January 24, 10:00am - 2:00pm | Farestart, Seattle
- ASCE Volunteers Needed
- Urban Development & Transportation Committee, Legislative Committee, & YMF Popsicle Stick Bridge Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.