As you can see from the photos above, the Seattle ASCE Younger Member Forum (YMF) gets involved in many activities from community service, to K-12 outreach, to professional development, to networking. See the YMF board page to see what other kinds of activities we do. Anything that you think would benefit for our group to participate in, feel free to let us know and we can make it happen. Our leadership team is enthusiastic and ready to go!
For this year, I hope to grow our group with new members and to organize events that gets everyone more active and interested in creating bonds that can last a lifetime, all the while reaching out into the community that we live in and affecting positive change.
If you want to be the catalyst for change at the local level, state level, or national level, ASCE can provide you with the tools to help you on your way. It just takes a 'Yes' to start. Join the YMF at a community service event. Join a technical committee in the Seattle Section. Join a society committee. We are in a profession that aims to better the world we live in. I ask that, in this new year, you choose to say 'Yes'!
Don Nguyen, PE
Seattle ASCE YMF
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Newsletter
- YMF Spring Co-Ed Volleyball Sign Up Sign Up
- April-June 2018
- YMF Eastside Happy Hour
- April 24, 5:30pm-7:00pm | Lot No. 3, Bellevue
- COPRI Seattle Monthly Dinner Meeting Register
- April 25, 5:30pm | Mirabella, Seattle
- Rebuilding Together Volunteer Event
- April 28
- Seattle Section Dinner Meeting
- Save the Date | May 8, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- YMF Executive Forum: Winning Work: An Engineer's Approach Register
- May 17, 5:30pm-8:00pm | Seattle University
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.