Annual ASCE/SEAW Golf Tournament Register & Pay Online
ASCE and SEAW are holding a joint annual golf tournament on Friday, August 18, 2017. The event will be held at Willows Run Golf Club on the Eagle Talon course. Bring your clients and colleagues for a fun afternoon of golfing, networking, and enjoying the beautiful summer weather!
The tournament format will be a shotgun 4-man scramble starting at 2:00 pm. A putting contest will be set up before the event, and range balls will be provided for everyone to warm up. After the tournament, there will be a dinner social, a raffle, and awards for the putting contest, teams with the lowest scores, and longest drive & closest to the pin for both men and women.
12:00 - 1:30 p.m. Event check-in is open
12:30 - 1:45 p.m. Putting contest; driving range open
2:00 - 6:00 p.m. Golf Tournament
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Dinner social, award ceremony, and raffle
- You may register for any number of people. Individuals will be assigned to teams, and requests can be made to be paired with specific individuals. To ensure specific teams, please sign up as a full foursome.
- Scramble: Each team's players hit from the teebox. Then the team chooses the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location, and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed.
- Shotgun: Each team tees off at different holes at the same designated time.
- Mulligans and raffle tickets will be available for purchase by cash or check at the check-in table the day of the event.
- All players and abilities are welcome!
Silver Sponsor: Nucor - Vulcraft/Verco Group:
The Vulcraft/Verco Group of Nucor offer steel joist and steel deck solutions for construction projects nationwide and for export. Vulcraft is the nation’s largest manufacturer of open-web steel joists. Verco became part of the Nucor family in 2006 as Verco Decking, Inc. and provides steel deck products in the western United States. Vulcraft has local offices throughout the United States whereas Verco has similar offices in the western United States to serve the engineering and construction community. Vulcraft and Verco are innovative in design resources and product offerings to meet the current and future needs of the engineers and customers.
Hole/Cloeset-to-the-Pin Sponsor: COrnerstone General Contractors
Founded in 2003, Cornerstone provides pre-construction services and construction management for both the public and private sectors. Our work ranges from gathering places such as performance arts, athletics, and visitor centers to facilities for justice, maintenance, healthcare, and our specialty: K–12 education. We build great projects and lasting relationships.
Hole Sponsor: COWI
COWI in North America is a leading bridge, tunnel and marine engineering consulting group built on over 80 years of international experience. We provide our clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to the most complex engineering challenges worldwide from our 12 offices across North America.
Hole Sponsor: Cary Kopczynski & Company
Cary Kopczynski & Company (CKC) is a structural engineering firm headquartered in Bellevue with offices in San Francisco and Chicago. CKC is known for its innovative design of concrete structures, including multifamily residential projects, office buildings, hotels, and parking structures throughout the United States. CKC is active in SEAW, ASCE, ACI, PTI, AISC and CTBUH.
Hole Sponsor: Hilti
Hilti makes and designs leading-edge technology that powers the professional construction industry. Based in over 120 countries with more than 23,000 employees, Hilti offers holistic service for every build – from software for design, products and tools for work onsite to training, repairs, testing and consultancy.
Hole Sponsor: Lund Opsahl
“Project diversity fuels office creativity from the design of new high-rise buildings to historic library renovations and zoos across the country. The Lund Opsahl team excels in a collaborative and fast growing environment, often brainstorming design details over ping-pong competitions, to create technically sound and structurally efficient solutions that ensure client satisfaction.
Hole Sponsor: Transpo Group
Transpo Group plans and designs transportation systems for people — not just drivers of cars and trucks, but also the pedestrians, cyclists, and transit riders who share these systems. We create solutions enabling a more sustainable tomorrow for communities of all sizes while getting everyone where they need to go today.
Hole Sponsor: Waddell & Reed
Waddell & Reed has been serving the financial needs of families, individuals and businesses for more than 80 years. Our mission today is based on our founders’ philosophy that those who participate consistently in the equity markets through a personalized financial plan can work toward life goals and weather a variety of market changes.
Last Year's Sponsors
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available. Please follow the sponsorship link for additional information.
Proceeds will go toward supporting the Seattle ASCE YMF and SEAW YMF groups.
For questions, please contact Matthew Thomas.
- YMF Spring Co-Ed Volleyball Sign Up Sign Up
- April-June 2018
- ASCE COPRI Seattle Dinner Meeting - The Wharf: Largest Waterfront Redevelopment Project in US Register
- May 23, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- Hike Little Si with ASCE YMF!
- May 26, 9:00am | Little Si Trailhead
- ASCE Seattle Dinner Meeting - LOCEA Awards and Presentations Register
- June 13, 5:30pm | Mirabella Seattle
- YMF Summer Picnic and Elections Add to Your Calendar
- June 14, 5:30pm-8:30pm | Volunteer Park
- ASCE Legislative Committee - Volunteers Needed
©2015, American Society of Civil Engineers. All Rights Reserved.